We recently learned September 2nd is National Popsicle Day! We’re not sure who comes up with all these national days, but we figured why not seize the opportunity to make a delicious treat?
This recipe is incredibly easy! All you need is blueberries, sugar, water, yogurt and maple syrup or honey. You’ll also need a popsicle mold. We linked the one we use down below.
We hope you enjoy these as much as we did! Let us know how it goes in the comments below or tag us on social media #berrybogg.
- Blueberry Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup or honey to taste
- Blueberry simple syrup
- To make the blueberry simple syrup, combine blueberries, sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer blueberry sugar mixture to a blender and purée. Let cool completely.
- Mix the yogurt and sweetener of your choice in a bowl.
- Fill each popsicle mold alternating between yogurt mixture and blueberry syrup
- Wipe any spillage with a damp paper towel.
- Insert popsicle handles into the mold.
- Place in freezer for 8 hours.
- Wrap in greaseproof paper and seal with a piece of tape to store in freezer.
Our recommended items:
|2 Quart Nonstick Saucepan||Olive Wood Cooking Spoon|
You can also check out our other recipes:
Anne’s Doubled Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry Buttermilk Donuts
Nutritious Blueberry Pancakes
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Blueberry Zucchini Bread
Nutritious Blueberry Green Smoothie
Easy Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
View this post on Instagram