Hopefully you have some frozen fruit in your freezer for this easy recipe and a food processor or powerful blender to process your fruit. In this recipe I used almost 5 cups of frozen fruit (could be any kind of fruit), a little fresh squeezed lemon juice and tiny bit of local honey for sweetness.
- 5 cups any kind of frozen fruit
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- Place all ingredients in food processor or powerful blender
- Process until mixture is smooth
- Eat immediately or pour into container and place in freezer